You are seated comfortably in a serene garden where a gentle light dapples. Inhaling the precious resins and flowers that scent the air, you achieve perfect serenity. You have found the treasure within.
What’s really happening:
You have carved out 10 minutes from your overwhelming day. Inhaling deeply, you turn off your phone. Exhale. Congratulations! You just completed the first step in turning inward. With a feeling of relief you add Yoga Diffuser Blend to your AromaWell. Inhaling deeply, you experience an instant rejuvenation. Your desire to connect with and make space for yourself, to just BE, is already fully realized. You have found the treasure within.
Thanks for making time to read this article! We’ll keep this snappy.
Before you begin:
Q: Do I have to turn off my phone?
A: Disconnecting from that most ultimate of distractions (“But I have a Meditation App!”) is a very important step in turning inward.
- AromaWell or Candle Diffuser
- Diffuser Blend for environment
- Essential Oil of your choice
You might try:
- Frankincense – Peacefulness, relief from fears
- Rosewood – Protection, balance
- Patchouli – Strength, grounding
- Jasmine – Confidence
- Lavender – Balance, relaxation
- Clary Sage – Clarity
- Rose – Love, relief from depression
- Neroli – Happiness, relief from anxiety
- Orange – Joy, rejuvenation
Remember to only use 100% Natural Essential Oils and Blends! Other great options to use include: a cozy wrap, music, bench or cushion.
Time For Timelessness
- Please turn off your phone. Pretend you’re going on an airplane if that helps!
- Set your diffuser directly in front of you, and have your chosen Essential Oil close by.
- Create your space to sit. Use pillows or a straight-backed chair if you wish.
- Observing the mist or candle-flame, take three breaths. Inhale through the nose deeply down into the body; release fully, exhaling all the air.
- Bring the Oil to your nose with both hands. Experience gratitude knowing that you are completely supported as you repeat the three deep breaths. Put the Oil down.
- Releasing your hands onto your legs, imagine there is a cord of light all along your spine that effortlessly lifts and aligns you.
- Closing your eyes, inhale for a count of five. Hold for five, release for five, hold for five. Repeat. This is foursquare breathing. You will feel a deep connection with the breath and a stilling of anxious thoughts.
- Maintain foursquare or simple deep breathing for about three minutes.
- Repeat Step 5.
- Place hands at your heart, palms together and feel your radiant transformed energy connecting with the Universe.
Okay, you can turn your phone back on now! Especially knowing that you’ll be able to answer every communication with inner wisdom and peacefulness due to your newfound practice.
Try a one-week challenge: Experience the amazing mind/body/spirit health that comes from a regular Meditation practice and use of Aromatherapy. I’d love to hear your results, please feel free to post them here!